St. Michael's Hospital in Canada recently hold the recruitment for the nursing profession (Registered Nurse) to join and work under their health care company. This is chance for those who already stay in Canada, But if you can arrange your visiting visa to that country it's mean also chance for you. There are many of nurses job vacancy list you can see bellow :
- Registered Nurse - General Surg/GI/Plastics
- Registered Nurse - Inpatient Mobility
- Clinical Nurse Specialist - Regional Geriatric
- Registered Nurse - Trauma & Neurosurgery ICU
Job Description General Duties and Responsibilities for the nurses:
- Demonstrate critical thinking in the identification of clinical, social, safety, psychological and spiritual issues for the patient care within an episode of care,
- Coordinate care for assigned patients, ensuring that the expertise of the interdisciplinary team is utilized.
- Serve as a highly engaged and full partner on the multi disciplinary care team and respond willingly to team member needs for assistance and partnership
- Reinforce/initiate pre and post op teaching as appropriate.
- Providing total nursing care for all assigned patients.
- Assigning specific patient care activities/tasks to the unregulated worker's as appropriate.
- Actively participate in discharge planning for all assigned patients.
- Educate patients / families/ staff both formally and informally regarding the particular needs of the elderly and the specialized care they require.
- Actively participate in unit/program/hospital activities based on needs.
- Participate in continuous quality improvement initiatives as needed.
- Assume in charge responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be registered with the College of Nurses of Ontario, BSCN preferred.
- Must have current CPR or BCLS.
- Experience in general surgery preferred
- Gerontological Nursing Certification preferred.
- Ability to obtain such course within 6 months
- Recent orthopaedic experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills. Must have an excellent attendance record.
- Demonstrated recent experience in physical assessment skills or completion of a physical assessment course required.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve at all levels.
- Demonstrated initiative and leadership skills.
- Must have an excellent attendance record.
If you are a Clinical Nurse Specialist with an interest in developing Emergency Department services for frail seniors, the Regional Geriatric Program of Toronto's Geriatric Emergency Management (GEM) Initiative may be of interest to you. The nursing job vacancy type are Permanent Full Time and Part Time with negotiation salary range.
You can come bring your file or send your job application to this contact address : St. Michael's Hospital, 30 Bond Street, Toronto, Ontario - M5B 1W8, Canada. Phone: 416-360-4000 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 416-360-4000 end_of_the_skype_highlighting. Otherwise submit your resume by online here : APPLY JOB.